Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Two Thousand Eleven



Best dj set I've seen; Phaeleh @ Eclectica (22/4 Hoegaarden - Belgium)
He blew me away with a perfect mix of garage and dubstep. After his set we had a little talk/drink about his forthcoming releases.

Phaeleh free tunes xmas

Tracklist:
Phaeleh - Broken
Phaeleh - Lykasea
Phaeleh - Natural Feeling


Bonus:
Phaeleh - Afterglow (Ft. Soundmouse) (dBridge's Faded light remix)





Best release: Critical Presents Sequence One EP

Tracklist:
Enei & MC DRS - Obsession
Ulterior Motive - Divergence
Phace - Freedom of filth
Jubei & Kasra - The rift





Best album: Gil Scott-Heron and Jamie XX - We're new here

Tracklist:
1. I'm new here
2. Home
3. I've been me
4. Running
5. My cloud
6. Certain things
7. The crutch
8. Ur soul and mine
9. Parents
10. Piano Player
11. NY is killing me
12. Jazz
13. I'll take care of you

No comments: