Sunday, December 13, 2009

Introducing ANALYZER!



Damn, I was surprised when I heard the 'Nerve' remix from this young talent. It's a really tuff job to make a remix of a boys noize track that will be a pleasure to my ears, but this man did it! I'm in love with his remix! Im gonna give you guys some of his productions, but you must promise me you'll visit ANALYZER'S MYSPACE! Show him some respect!

Boys Noize - Nerve (Analyzer Remix) ♥♥♥♥

Bonus:
Analyzer - Runter
Analyzer - Diebstahl
Analyzer - Hochhausbrand
Analyzer - Highschool

Extra Bonus:
Noob & Brodinski - Peanuts Club (Analyzer Remix)
Bloc Party - Ares (Analyzer Remix)
Daft Punk - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger (Analyzer Remix)
Robotnik - Analyze (Analyzer Re-Edit)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

where did you go? i missed your posts. nice find on that boys noize mix! massssssive

GIOOM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
GIOOM said...

Yeah I know man.. But i'll be back with more stuff soon!