Sunday, November 8, 2009

Let's Talk About Trackz Baby?



Drop The Lime - Hear Me (AC Slater remix)

My Favourite AC Slater remix! It's not that I always love his productions, but this one is delicious!



Strip Steve - Breakin' (Original Mix)

An absofuckingamazing track from the new BNR039 Release! My favourite release from this month!



SebastiAn - Walkman (Re-Edit)

SebastiAn, He is one of the reasons why I started blogging a few years ago. He's one of my favourite producers, His sound is unique! Lookin' foward to his upcoming material!



Le Le - Breakfast (Mercury Remix)

First reason why I post this one - Mercury Remixes are always hot! Second reason - The song is just perfect, I have to thx Mehdi for this one, cause it was on his latest liveset, good to hear it again! Will never forget this remix.

No comments: